eBook with similar features to a pdf, for reading on the Bookshelf app.
Access to this eBook will be available for 12 months.
Get to know all the features of our eBooks in the "Frequently asked questions" section, available on our website (see footer).
Audio files and answer sheet for the exercises available on the "Download" tab.
TIMI is a teaching manual for Portuguese, both as a foreign or as a second language, divided into four levels, for children in primary school ages 6 to 10.
The main purpose of the books is to teach the language in a communicative and playful way, introducing grammar and vocabulary in a structured and gradual progression, to be taken in with subtlety.
Accompanied by a group of pupils and the friendly and mischievous turtle Timi the children deal with topics related to their day-to-day life such as school, family, pets etc.
Timi is the first volume of a PLE/ PL2 course. It is based on oral expression and addresses children who are learning to read in their mothertongue or host language.
It is used as an introduction to the following levels - Timi 1, 2 and 3, which accompany the students until the end of primary school.
· A pupil`s book with an illustrated vocabulary page, role plays, games and a variety of exercises for each unit.
· An audio with the recorded vocabulary, all dialogues, spoken solutions of the exercises and the sing-along songs of each unit. The audio files are also available at: www.lidel.pt/pt/download-conteudos/.
· a teacher`s guide giving a step-by-step guidance to the approach of the exercises as well as suggestions regarding the contents of each unit.
· The solutions to every exercise can be looked up as well as the summary of all the grammatical contents. It includes 11 posters with the images and the vocabulary of all units` initial pages of the Student`s Book and flashcards of all vocabulary.
· Young learners of Portuguese as a Foreign Language (6-7 years old)
Licenciada em Língua e Cultura Portuguesa, Pós-Graduação em Relações Interculturais e European, Master em Comunicação Intercultural. Foi leitora de Língua e Cultura Portuguesa na Alemanha. Atualmente é professora de PLE na Escola Alemã do Estoril.
Professora de Ensino Básico. Lecionou em Berna. É, desde 1994, professora primária na Escola Alemã do Estoril.
Professora do Ensino Básico e Educadora de Infância. Lecionou como educadora de infância e professora do ensino básico durante 6 anos. Leciona Português há 18 anos na Escola Alemã do Estoril.
In case of doubt, please consult the