LIDEL – Edições Técnicas, Lda., registered office at Rua D. Estefânia, no. 183, r/c dto., Lisbon, VAT ID 500 165 491; FCA – Editora de Informática, Lda., registered office at Av. Praia da Vitória, no. 14A, in Lisbon, VAT ID 502 678 739; and LIVRIMPOR – Livros Técnicos, Lda., registered office at Rua D. Estefânia, no. 183, r/c dto, in Lisbon, VAT ID 502 680 075, are the owners of the websites www.lidel.pt, www.fca.pt and www.pactor.pt, hereinafter designated by "LIDEL Group websites”.
1. Terms The terms are agreed between LIDEL – Edições Técnicas, Lda., registered at Rua D. Estefânia, no. 183 r/c dto., VAT ID 500 165 491, and the users/clients of the LIDEL Group websites.
2.1 To complete a purchase, the user must have registered at one of the LIDEL Group websites, and fill in the mandatory information in the form shown. The information provided must be current and valid. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
2.2 The information is strictly personal and all the information collected from the user will not be disclosed nor sold to any third party. 2.3 If the user wants to change their information, or in case of a forgotten password, such changes can be done under "My Account".
4. Promotions, Discounts, Campaigns and Vouchers 4.1 Promotion discounts: promotional pricing offers at a lower price or more advantageous conditions than the regular ones, using percentile discounts on the retail price, aimed to boost the sales of certain products or the launch of a new product, as well as to drive overall business.
4.2 The applicable price reduction conditions are provided on different pages, such as product records, store frontpages and search results.
4.3 Unless specified otherwise, all promotions are available for a limited time specified on the website footer, and are not offered at the same time as sales campaigns. 4.4 Other campaigns: beside discounts, the LIDEL Group may offer campaigns on its websites with several types of benefits for the costumer - free shipping, reduced shipping charges, voucher offers, among others, duly stated in the shopping cart or the website banners . 4.5 Percentage vouchers: represent a percentage discount that will be applied to the total amount. This discount cannot be combined with any other discount, so if there is a promotion, the website will choose the most advantageous option for the costumer. 4.6 Discounts are applied to product prices and shipping costs without VAT. 4.7 Fixed-value vouchers: represent a sum of money that will be deducted from the total amount. Vouchers can be provided to costumers in case of refunding, sweepstakes or other LIDEL Group initiatives. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be converted to cash. If the purchase amount is less than the value of the voucher, there will be no refund of the difference. 4.8 Vouchers can be single-use or multiple-use and are valid for a limited period, according to information provided by the LIDEL Group. 4.9 The customer can only use one voucher per order. 4.10 Users should complete their order with the promotion visible in the shopping cart to assure that they will profit from all benefits. 4.11 If the user has selected ATM or bank transfer as the payment method, the LIDEL Group shall endeavour to honour the discounts, provided the payment is completed within 7 days at the most, as of the date of the order. After this period, the order will be cancelled.
5. Prices and Payment 5.1 The prices shown are expressed in Euros and include VAT as applicable in Portugal at the date of the order, excluding shipping charges, which will be added before finalizing the purchase, after selecting the shipping method. 5.2 Prices can change without prior notice. The amount to be paid by the user will always be the price stated when ordering, added by the shipping charges. 5.3 To finalize your purchase you should always pay for the products via credit card, ATM or bank transfer. 5.4 Computer records shall be sufficient evidence of the communications, orders and payments performed between the parts. 5.5 If the costumer selects bank transfer as the payment method, the order will only be processed after receipt of the due proof sent to our email email@example.com (national orders) or firstname.lastname@example.org (international orders). 5.6 The present terms shall apply during the period which the online service is active at LIDEL.
6. Deliveries 6.1 Products will not be delivered to post office boxes. 6.2 LIDEL shall endeavour to deliver the product as soon as possible, according to the timeframes on the Frequently Asked Questions page. 6.3 Orders are delivered through a carrier company, according to the information on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
7. Returns 7.1 The costumer has up to 14 days after receipt of the order to exchange/return the product, except during promotion campaigns, where only exchanges are allowed. We do not accept eBook returns.
7.2 The products for exchange/return must be in mint condition, as they were delivered, including their original packaging and two copies of the invoice. 7.3 To make an exchange/return, the costumer must contact LIDEL via email at email@example.com (national orders) or firstname.lastname@example.org (international orders), stating the reason for exchange/return. 7.4 Shipping charges regarding exchanges/returns are paid by the costumer. 7.5 There will be no refunds for products lost during the return process. 7.6 In case of a return, the costumer will be refunded within 15 days at the most, as of the date of receipt of the returned product(s). The costumer can choose to receive the amount through a shopping voucher to be used on one of our websites, or by bank transfer to his IBAN account.
8. Intellectual Property
8.1 All items of the LIDEL Group websites are protected by copyright and are owned by the companies of the Group. Usage of any item, be it graphics, text or sound, without the consent of the LIDEL Group companies shall be liable to criminal proceedings.
8.2 Any additional materials and errata available for download from the LIDEL Group websites are part of the books/eBooks and can only be downloaded after purchasing the respective publications. By downloading, the user accepts not to disclose or share the contents of the materials with third parties.
9. Responsibility and Disclaimers 9.1 The user accepts to use the LIDEL Group websites solely to look up information or orders that are legitimate and shall not place orders of speculative, false or fraudulent nature. 9.2 The user guarantees that the personal information provided is real and exact, and shall endeavour to keep this data updated via the "My Account" page. 9.3 Any partial or total fraudulent entering or extraction of information from the database shall be liable to criminal proceedings. 9.4 The user declares that he/she is 18 years old or older and has legal capacity to enter into contacts. 9.5 LIDEL's responsibility regarding any product purchased via the LIDEL Group websites is exclusively limited to the respective price of purchase.
10. Alternative Dispute Resolution
For resolving disputes, the customer may use one of the following Consumer Dispute Resolution Agencies:
CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Campus de Campolide www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org
CIMAAL - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve Edifício Ninho de Empresas - Estrada da Penha 8005-131 Faro www.consumidoronline.pt
Contratos celebrados na Região Autónoma da Madeira Rua da Figueira Preta, n.º 10, 3.º andar 9050-014 Funchal email@example.com Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – Loja 6 4050-225 Porto www.cicap.pt Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, n.º 1 4800-019 Guimarães www.triave.pt Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo) BRAGA: Rua D Afonso Henriques, nº 1 (Ed Junta de Freguesia da Sé) 4700 - 030 Braga VIANA DO CASTELO: Av. Rocha Paris, nº 103 (Edifício Vila Rosa) 4900 - 394 Viana do Castelo www.ciab.pt
When registering in the LIDEL Group websites, the user allows the companies of the Group to collect and process your data. The data collected is intended exclusively for the process of orders, communication with our customers, statistical analysis and, in case of newsletter subscripting, use for marketing proposes.
LIDEL Group respects your data and does not transmit them to third parties, committing to maintain their confidentially, as well as the exercise of the right of access, rectification, and erasure of the data through the page "My account" or by e-mail, as well as the right to cancel the user’s registration, dully requested via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend all users to always keep the antivirus software updated in the device through which they access the LIDEL Group websites.
In case you have any comments or doubts regarding the Privacy and Security Policy, don't hesitate to contact us via the email@example.com.
If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your device, you can set your web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, among others) to block or limit its use. You should however keep in mind that this action will interfere with the proper functioning of our websites.
Additionally, you can change your cookie settings at any time in the button below.